Thursday, February 17, 2011

i'm new

salam and good morning.
first of all i would like to thank god 
and my family who always support me..

i'm new here...
not new in blogging..
but new in felt crafting... =D
never thought that i will be able to do business through crafting...

but sincerely from my heart...
i love felt crafting so much...
when i craft...i tend to be in my own world...
very calm and peace...
weird isn't it...
this is my first post in introducing  myself..

hope you guys will support me ya...
peace and smile 


xoxo
TrisyaCraft 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks doakan my sis.. follow u

dizzy izzy said...

so sweet..
follow u..

~batrish♥~ said...

tq dizzy =)

Unknown said...

good luck ye sis

.::: Princess MOMOY :::. said...

salam dear
happy blogging.
momoy follow sini untuk support

dear buang verification word di komen . =)